Yuletide Celebration at Seth & Phoebe's place!

  • haughwout3
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2007
      Hi,

      On 12/8 at 5PM, come join our annual traditional winter celebration (2nd Saturday of
      December). We meet for a potluck and those who wish carol to the neighbors. We burn the
      yule log, eat the plum pudding, drink wassail (or hot cider for the <21 crowd), and make
      merry. For more complete details, see groups.mac.com/caroling

      We hope to see you there!

      12/8
      5PM
      85 Willow Street, Woburn, MA
      781-935-6745

      Dress for the weather and bring a flashlight, friend, and something to share.

      All the best,

      Seth & Phoebe
      (Martin & P.A.M.)