Fwd: Dates for a leatherworking theory class

  • Yaacov finkelman
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2007
      I am pleased to announce that Mistress Ygraine will be teaching a
      class on leatherworking techniques, from 2-4 p.m. at Peter and
      Arlyana's on the 25th of March. The class will be aimed at archers,
      but should be interesting to anyone.

      We hope to schedule a practicum to make a quivers and put the
      knowledge Ygraine taught us to use. More details follow.

      I hope to see everyone at this class. It should be a very interesting
      and enjoyable time.

      Yaacov ben haRav Eliezer

      PS: RSVP is wonderful but not required

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 7, 2007
        Greetings Yaacov ben haRav Eliezer,
        So very nice to hear of this class. Myself, Kaylynn (Kalin has settled on her SCA name)- no family name as yet-, and Colin Jr (in search of a persona) are all eagerly looking forward to attending.
        I appreciate the notification and very nice to hear from you outside of practice.
        Thank You

        Katherine McKay ( still searching for my persona)
        kathrinemckay@...