Archery Practice, Family Archery followed by a Pennsic Pity Party this Sunday

  • Peter Carmichael
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11 7:48 PM
      Greetings,

      While the mighty forces of the East Kingdom are off to win the Pennsic
      War, some have to remain, to protect our Barony. We will remain vigilant.
      Towers Archery practice will continue to take place in Carlisle on
      Sundays from 10am - 1pm.
      Family Archery will happen on July 31st and August 14th from 1pm - 2pm.
      Thrown Weapons practice will resume on August 21st (no thrown weapons
      July 31st, August 7th or August 14th).

      We will be hosting a "Pennsic Pity Party" on Sunday August 14th from 2pm
      on...
      Please bring food, drink and stories to share.
      Directions
      <%3Chttp://maps.google.com/maps?q=94+Laurelwood+Drive,Carlisle,+MA+01741%3E>:
      http://maps.google.com/maps?q=94+Laurelwood+Drive,Carlisle,+MA+01741

      -- Peter the Red