No Practice this Sunday July 10th - GNEW instead

  • Peter Carmichael
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2011
      Hello fellow archers,

      There will not be a local practice in Carlisle on Sunday July 10th.
      We will be going to the Great Northeastern War <http://www.gnewar.org/>
      in Hebron, Maine instead.
      Hopefully we will see you at the GNEW, or the following Sunday.
      We will probably have the thrown weapons range open at that time, so you
      can do archery and/or thrown weapons.
      Bring a friend, the more the merrier.

      -- Peter