No activity in last 7 days
Carole Landis was a successful actress and a popular pin-up during the 1940's. She was nicknamed "The Ping Girl". Carole appeared in more than fifty movies, wrote the book Four Jills In A Jeep, and starred on Broadway. During World War 2 Carole spent more time visiting troops than any other actress. Tragically she died at the age of twenty-nine. Today Carole is more popular than ever with fans all over the world!
We talk about all aspects of Carole's career and her private life. You can share your comments and ask questions. We all love Carole and are dedicated to keeping her memory alive. If you are a fan or just want to learn more about her please join.
- Dec 28, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.