Re: [CarlisleChickenGroup] Re:Standard Chickens

  • leslie thomas
    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 12 8:53 AM
      Hi Marg.
      Sorry you don't have my number, I can call you later and give it to you.  I am interested in getting a few more chicks and if you aren't vaccinating...great.  I'll call you tonight.
      Leslie

      Marjorie M Findlay <findlay-freeman@...> wrote:
      Hi Karen,
      I would like anywhere from 8- 12 chickens.... thanks, marjie

      On Tue, 10 Apr 2007 18:06:48 -0700 (PDT) Karen Pfautz DeSimone
      <pfautzy@yahoo. com> writes:
      > Marjie,
      >
      > How many are you short?
      >
      > - Karen
      >
      > Marjorie M Findlay <findlay-freeman@ juno.com> wrote:
      > Thanks Judy, but i have my heart set on cochins,
      > langshans etc...Marjie
      >
      > On Tue, 10 Apr 2007 18:34:34 EDT rigleyman@aol. com writes:
      > >
      > > In a message dated 4/10/2007 6:27:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      > > findlay-freeman@ juno.com writes:
      > >
      > > Hi Judy,
      > > I can't find Leslie's number. Am still looking to add to
      > someone's
      > > order. I guess I won't vaccinate... ..Thanks, Marjie
      > >

      > > Margie:
      > >
      > > I have an idea that I think you'll really like!!!!
      > >
      > > Over at Ericksons, they have a ton of chicks they just got in.
      > This
      > > means
      > > one could get exactly the number you wanted from 1 - 20 or more I
      >
      > > guess. They
      > > have a variety of types - they just got in and are a couple days
      > at
      > > the
      > > most. I saw them today and they are so cute. Lovely varieties
      > of
      > > standard sized
      > > chickens - all the good layers!
      > >
      > > My order is too large to add anything else on and doesn't come in
      > > until June
      > > anyway.
      > >
      > > I know there are other people thinking about ordering.
      > >
      > > Leslie and Karen are all done -they got their chicks.
      > >
      > > Who else is ordering???
      > >
      > > I'll send you Leslie's phone privately so it isn't on the
      > internet
      > > files.
      > > But you should definately consider Ericksons. They also have
      > > organic and
      > > regular chick starter food. The chicks were adorable!
      > >
      > > I don't know their vaccinated status but they come with whatever
      > it
      > > was when
      > > they were ordered for the store.
      > >
      > > Judy
      > >

      > > ************ ********* ********* ******** See what's free at
      > > http://www.aol. com.

      Don't pick lemons.
      See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.

    • Marjorie M Findlay
      Message 2 of 15 , Apr 12 9:49 AM
        Hi
        Judy sent me your number. Guess i won't vaccinate. Sorry to hear about
        the duck order. Talk tonight, marjie

      • Terry Blonder Golson
        Message 3 of 15 , Apr 12 12:39 PM
          Hi All-

          The Little Rhody Poultry Show is this Sunday, April 15.
          It is at the Washington County Fairgrounds in Wyoming, RI.
          There's always a sale section.
          And if you have your heart set on a certain breed, you could meet
          breeders to get poultry from.
          It's also a great way to learn about different chickens.
          I'll be there.

          Terry

          Terry Golson
          author of The Farmstead Egg Cookbook
          http://www.terrygolson.com
          http://www.hencam.com (see the hens on my live Webcam!)
        • Karen Pfautz DeSimone
          Message 4 of 15 , Apr 26 7:28 AM
            Any chance that rabbits will be there (at the poultry show)? My husband is wondering... He is pretty excited about the fact that your rabbit cohabitates with your chickens!

            - Karen