Request for scans?

  • Paul SCIARRINO
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2005
      Hello Jim,
      I was wondering if you would be able to get (scan) for me the birth & death certificates of Nunzio Sciarrino married to Angela Randazzo on 11 January 1819. Same request for Geronimo Sciarrino married to Vincenza Cusimano on 11 March 1788.

      For Nunzio I think he was born in 1794 and Geronimo in 1768...
      Thanks in advance for your help..
      Brigitte