Re: New Carini Marriages to the year 1808!

  • carini_sicilia
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2005
      --- In Carini_Research@yahoogroups.com, rotheres2@a... wrote:
      > How can I help you Jim? I am volunteering...Roberta

      Thanks so much Roberta, I know you can't get to a family history
      center to help with the transcriptions, so if you could perhaps post
      here or upload to the file area would be wonderful. Also if you know
      any Carini researchers please let them know about our group.

      Much appreciation, and The best to you in 2005!

      Jim Bianco
    • rotheres2@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2005
        In a message dated 1/1/05 5:22:22 PM Mountain Standard Time, carini_sicilia@... writes: