Welcome to the Carini Sicily Genealogy group!

  • carini_sicilia
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2004
      Do you have ancestry in Carini, Provincia di Palermo, Sicily?
      If you do, or have an interest in this amazing seaside town, I
      welcome you to join! I have at my disposal many amazing records and
      photographs as well as family files for the town. I will be
      uploading databases of marriage and genealogy starting in February.
      If you should need help with genealogical research or have general
      questions about Carini, please post a message here, and I or another
      member will do everything we can to help you. Also, post your
      ancestry if you like in the file area, or anything about the town.

      I hope you all have the happiest of holidays!

      Jim Bianco
      Moderator