Paolo Pistone who married Nunzia in 1694 Carini

  • James Bianco
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7 5:37 AM
      Some of you might descend from Paolo Pistone whose marriage (while in
      the index) is missing from the pages of the 1677-1694 Marriage Register.

      Just as I discussed in the previous post, we can discover really
      incredible things from the Baptismal Registers....

      I descend from Paolo through his son Josephat who married Giovanna
      Taormina. Here is the Baptismal entry which gives us the maiden name
      and father of Nunzia, wife of Paolo Pistone..

      12 June 1739 Antonino Josephat, son of Giuseppe and Santa Mannino.
      Godparents: Josephat Pistone, son of Paolo and Nunzia Pistone,
      daughter of Antonino Scavo, his (Josephat's) mother.

      I think I will be reading each one of these baptisms a little more
      carefully now!