*New Baptisms uploaded* 1810-1819

  • James Bianco
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2008
      I had this week off and took advantage of a weekday free to run down
      to my local FHC and see what I still had on permanent loan.

      Unfortunately the only film not completely on The Carini Exchange was
      one for Baptisms covering 1813-1845. I made photcopies of as many
      pages I could, which covered 1813-1819. It was something like 380
      Pages, and I ran home, scanned, cropped, uploaded and linked. I got
      home at 12 Noon started the process immediately and just now (7 PM)
      finished, whew!! I spoke to the Director about the issues we are all
      having down there with the digital image machine, it just does not
      work properly, 5 minutes to save ONE image from the film. That is
      unfortunately why I have to photocopy and then scan them here. I added
      two new pages for each of the Baptismal Books (1810-1816 & 1816-1819)
      and linked them along with the other bapstisms here:

      http://www.cariniexchange.org/battesimi.html

      I ordered films covering the latest available Church Baptisms and
      Marriages (1905-1910) which should arrive in about a month. In the
      mean time I will continue to copy the rest of this film.

      Jim