Sciarrino Researchers in France

  • James Bianco
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2007
      I received an email from a Jean-Francois Sciarrino who lives in
      Clamart, France. He is seeking information on Pietro Sciarrino &
      Providenza Pandolfo (married 1857 Palermo). I remember working on this
      line in the past, I believe it is also Brigitte's ancestor.

      I can forward his email address to you in private if anyone has this
      line documented. I know it is a Giovanni/Agata line from Palermo.

      Let me know here or to jamesvbianco@...

      Thanks!

      Hope you all are enjoying this amazing weather we are having.

      Jim :)