Looking for some help... Scarpitta

  • James Bianco
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2007
      I believe someone here has information on the following family:

      Francesco Scarpitta (1832-1856) m Maria Stella Sciarrino (1839-1856)

      recently I received an email from a man who descends from this couple.

      His name is Matteo Sullivan. I believe he is just starting to research
      his family if anyone has information to assist him please contact me
      at jamesvbianco@... and I will forward your email to him and
      you can contact each other.

      Thanks a lot!

      Jim Bianco