Hello all

  • James Bianco
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2006
      I am so happy to see all of the new members here within the last few
      months, Welcome!

      I encourage you to post the families you are working on so that those
      of us who have been working with Carini a while now may provide
      assistance or (even better) possibly discover family relationships
      between us.

      The Carini database looks like it will not be available until the
      begining of the year I am sorry to report. When it is up I will post
      messages here and on the Carini Genealogy forum here:

      http://www.board123.com/forums/index.php?
      mforum=carinisicilia&showforum=1

      Have a great weekend everyone!

      Jim Bianco