PIP Chap.9 Sat. 9/23

  • Anthony L. Grillo
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2006
      Just a reminder that the Philadelphia Chapter of PIP meets Saturday, September 23d, 10:00 a.m., at the Church of Latter Day Saints, Family History Center, 721 Paxon Hollow Road, Broomall, PA 19008.

      We will have two short presentations on the Genealogical Society of Pennsylvania, and on research techniques used in Abruzzo.  We will then meet in small groups by region of interest to continue the discussion and learn from each other.

      Contact Anthony L. Grillo, anthony@..., 302-655-4963, or Vince Cuffari, sigivince@..., 215-334-6688, if you have any questions.

      Our next meeting is scheduled for Saturday, January 20, 2007.