Carciopollo - Conigliaro - Cillusso - Badalamenti

  • James Bianco
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2006
      I believe one or more of you may have these people as ancestors, but
      there is a very nice gentlemen named Jim Pitillo who has posted a
      query on the Carini Exchange Genealogy forum here:
      http://www.board123.com/forums/index.php?
      mforum=carinisicilia&showtopic=42&st=0&#entry353

      here is some of his line, I am quite sure one of you is related.

      Giacomo Carciopollo, son of Salvatore Carciopollo & Angela Cillusso
      married June 1st, 1873 Carini
      Giuseppa Conigliaro, daughter of Antonino Conigliaro & Anna
      Badalamenti

      then further

      Salvatore Carciopollo, son of Giacomo Carciopollo & Caterina Sparacio
      married 4 October 1840 Carini
      Angela Cillusso, daughter of Vincenzo Cillusso & Maria di Lisi

      and lastly

      Antonino Conigliaro, son of Francesco Conigliaro & Giuseppa Abbate
      married 1 June 1850 Carini
      Anna Badalamenti, widow of Antonino Purpura and Daughter of Matteo
      Badalamenti & Grazia Lo Grasso

      Thanks Everyone
      Hope you all are enjoying the warm weather!!

      Jim :)