1130*Early Carini Families Database 1527-1854*

  • carini_sicilia
    Mar 27, 2010
      Have you traced your roots in Carini back beyond 1854? If you have this database will be of immense interest to you.

      My cousin Michel Alcamo has extracted 78,000 Individuals using Original Church Baptism, Marriage Burial and Census (Church and Civil) records for the period 1527-1854. He has organized all of his extractions into linked family groups and I have taken his amazing compilation and made it into an interactive website that can be searched easily.

      Here is the link: