Do you love babies?
If you can knit, crochet or sew, we can use your help. This group is dedicated to helping the babies at Cooper University Hospital in Camden, NJ. We deliver four times a year.
We work with all three baby units, the NICU, the Mother/Infant Unit and the Labor and Delivery Unit. We help to provide much needed items such as blankets, hats, sweater sets and other clothing and baby essentials. Another need we help to fill is the need for burial items for those babies who have gone home to God.
Would you be willing to help us?
For more information please go to: Donation information for Cooper University Hospital - http://tinyurl.com/376748
- Mar 12, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.