Andy, That is pretty much the way it works with carbon printing. Carbon tissue that is thin and heavily pigmented prints faster than carbon tissue that isssanking
Sandy, I find that if I increase the amount of glop per tissue and decrease pigment load, I have to increase the exposure time to obtain more relief andandy8x10
My batch is stored in an airtight container and is over 11 years old. It still works like day one. Sidneyskapuskar
- Aug 11, 2009
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.