Re: US politics: What would the President drive?

  • tomfrostjr
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6 10:01 AM
      --- In CarFree@yahoogroups.com, "Fitzsimmons, Diane"
      <dcfitzsimmons@o...> wrote:
      > Although the writer obviously does not share our viewpoint about
      cars and fossil fuels, I thought it interesting nonetheless.
      Obviously, the same kind of thing could probably be written about all
      the candidates for President (except maybe from the Greens and Ralph
      Nader),

      TF: Ralph Nader an exception? Is that a joke? Ralph Nader's lifelong
      Right of Speed-based "safety" busybodying campaign is among the
      biggest causes of the world's hauling around of the excess weight of
      "crashworthiness" iron.

      - Tom Frost Jr.
      Ads below? Patronize our sponsors!