Re: [CF] Canada? -- slashdot poll -- clear channel

  • JamesJFitz@Juno.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2003
      I keep thinking I should ask the local Clear Channel talk
      station to run Democracy Now! instead of Rush Limbaugh.

      Jim

      Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
    • monoceroos
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2003
        --- In CarFree@yahoogroups.com, JamesJFitz@J... wrote:
        > I keep thinking I should ask the local Clear Channel talk
        > station to run Democracy Now! instead of Rush Limbaugh.
        >
        > Jim

        Anything is possible now that we (by the Bush administration's
        standards) know that Rush Limbaugh supports terrorism. Remember the
        campaign that stated "if you do drugs you support terrorism?"

        http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/1003rush03.html

        MIAMI - A rotten week for Rush Limbaugh got worse Thursday.

        One day after the conservative radio superstar resigned as an ESPN
        football analyst over controversial on-air comments, a weekly
        tabloid reported that the national radio talk host was under
        investigation on suspicion of buying addictive pain pills by the
        thousands on the black market...