Bicycle clothing

  • pat
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 1999
      Francyne,
      Was wondering if there is a url for that Agu clothing you bought? I
      looked, but couldn't find anything.
      Thanks, Pat

      From: Francyne Pelchar <francyne@...>

      While in the Netherlands in late September, I bought I raincoat
      specifically
      designed for cycling. It is by "agu", their MASALA line in
      Indian-inspired
      colours. The coat has a hood, two zippers, one from chin to knee, the
      other
      from below the knee to below mid-calf on me, also snaps and snaped vents
      under
      the arms. Inside is a mesh-like material. I bought a 38 to allow for
      layers
      underneath; yet, even when I'm not wearing layers, somehow it does not
      look
      over large.