A drive less opinion piece in a car magazine

  • Robert Nemeth
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2002
      Hi all,

      Don't mean to do nothing but post links to articles. But this one is a
      bit unusual as it's from a car magazine.

      http://autonet.ca/wow/Stories.cfm?storyID=6125

      -Robert Nemeth
      Lincoln, NE
    • Karen Sandness
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2002
        The author is definitely starting to wake up. Maybe the car worshippers will
        be more receptive to a message from one or their own.

        In transit,
        Karen Sandness

        P.S. By the way, everybody, just a reminder: if your e-mail program
        automatically includes the message that you're replying to in your own
        message, please delete the irrelevant portions. It's really irksome to see a
        little message with an entire digest of yesterday's messages trailing behind
        it. Besides, it slows things down tremendously for people who are using
        dial-up modems. (I no longer use a dial-up modem, but I remember what it was
        like.)
        Message: 10