Re: Occam's Razor

  • Dan Kavanagh
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2002
      Oh Yes,

      Our puerile leaders, who have banned cheap ubiquitous scooters, because
      they are "dangerous", give the green light to the Smegway. Which as you
      all know is the single biggest geek toy of the new millennium.

      I eagerly await the new versions of the evil machine, ones with an
      anatomic Fat American Belly curve in the steering pillar and built in
      insulin pumps.

      Where's that EMP projector I ordered......SPLAT!

      Later,
      Dan.

      Daniel Kavanagh Phone (850)224-7499
      Organic Engines http://www.organicengines.com