FW: [ok-bike-society] Bicycling survey

  • Fitzsimmons, Diane
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2002
      Sent to me via the Oklahoma Bicycle Society list-serv. I've taken the test,
      so not a virus!

      This is a survey about bicycle commuting, takes about 10 munites in
      case you'd like to take it.

      Jim Foreman

      Announcement: Release of Commuter Bicyclist Survey

      Hi everyone,

      My name is Monique Stinson and I am a graduate student in transportation
      engineering at the University of Texas at Austin. My advisor, Dr. Chandra
      R. Bhat, and I are conducting a survey of commuter cyclists regarding route

      preferences. The survey results will be used in my master's thesis, but we
      also hope that the results will prove useful to planners and designers of
      bicycle facilities. If you would like to participate in the survey, please
      visit the website:

      http://www.ce.utexas.edu/stu/stinsoma/survey/survey-Jan31.htm
      <http://www.ce.utexas.edu/stu/stinsoma/survey/survey-Jan31.htm>

      or send a SASE (self-addressed, stamped envelope) to:

      Monique Stinson
      Civil Engineering - Transportation
      Campus Mail Code: C1761
      The University of Texas
      Austin, TX 78712

      Thank you!

      Sincerely, Monique Stinson

      http://www.geocities.com/jimforetales/
      <http://www.geocities.com/jimforetales/>

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
      []

      _____

      <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=153641.1824646.3335993.1261774/D=egroupmai
      l/S=1705067439:HM/A=919357/rand=321733436>

      Visit the OBS web site at www.oklahomabicyclesociety.com