Re: Pole

  • Brian Earl Watkins
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2002
      Subject: Re: POLL-Your Transportation Costs?

      The Great Ken Kifer sez:

      >I recently calculated my bike costs for the last 25,000 miles,
      >and based on that, I spent $174.24 to travel the 6,600 miles by
      >bicycle.

      >Oh, I also purchased a pair of shoes this year: cost $10.

      Why such cheap shoes, Ken? My wife says the more expensive
      ones are more economical because they last longer. Were they
      new or used?

      You don't like the latest Shimano Shoe for Cycling for 2001,
      I take it?

      Do you just cycle with sneakers and toe clips? I have never
      even tried the clip-free kind as I like to walk in good
      quality walking shoes at both ends of my rides.

      -Brian