Car Free Newbie!

  • solesfirst
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2002
      Hi all, I went car free towards the end of November and have been
      amazed at how much fitter I feel and astonished at how much I must of
      been spending running a car! My question is: Is there some info on a
      website that tells you how to work out how much it costs to run a car
      compared to the cycle/public transport/occasional car rental
      alternative.

      Many thanks.

      Nigel Martin
      http://uk.clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/reclineandglide