Pedicabs

  • michelle@giansante.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2001
      >What I want to ask is haven't i heard about a pedicabs appearing in
      >the UK in recent years? Was it London or some other UK city? Or
      >anywhere in the USA.

      In Portland, Oregon, down at RiverPlace, I have seen some pedicabs in the
      summertime. They seemed to be doing good business giving people little
      tours of downtown.

      Michelle Giansante
    • Andrea Casalotti
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2002
        > >What I want to ask is haven't i heard about a pedicabs appearing in
        > >the UK in recent years? Was it London or some other UK city? Or
        > >anywhere in the USA.

        In London there are about 80 pedicabs and three main operators.

        One of the vehicles used is made in Bath by Cycles Maximus
        <www.cyclesmaximus.com>. IMHO it is the best pedicab in the market.

        The local authority is now reviewing the industry with the view of
        regulating it.

        Andrea Casalotti

        ZERO
        7c Plympton St