Re: Hello

  • pat
    Message 1 of 48 , Jan 10, 1999
      Trevor,
      Hi, I'm Pat from California. Have you ever considered getting a trailer
      to use behind your bike. There are some really nice ones and they seem long
      enough to take your Bow. I too have a Bow, been a bit since I used it.
      Probably won't be totally car free until my daughter starts driving on her
      own, which should be soon. Pat

    • v_stewart@earthlink.net
      Message 48 of 48 , Jul 6 9:17 PM
        --- In CarFree@y..., John Snyder <JCSnyder.studio@w...> wrote:
        > Dan wrote:
        >
        > > I would like to see row housing built into a quad
        > > with enclosed courtyards.
        >
        > Go way to the West, young man! You've pretty much
        > described the living conditions in the small
        > laid-back towns of rural Korea, without the car
        > garage part.

        Or Amsterdam. Can I assume everyone has seen http://www.carfree.com ?

        Will