Adolf alone. "Oh, I wish I could get ahold of one of these!!"

  • eric.britton@ecoplan.org
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2001
      Well, you can. We have had Adolf helping us in our carshare work for a
      number of years now, and here is how you can have him for your warm self.
      Slight complicated, but it's worth the detour.

      1. Go to www.carfreeday.com
      2. Click Media Tool Box
      3. Click Project Library
      4. Click Local CFD support doc.

      At that point you are ready to have your very own Adolf Alone poster.

      But as with everything in life, there is a price for this.

      You have to (have to?) have a look at the Earth Car Free Day and then sign
      in. \

      Uncle World needs you!

      Earth Car Free Day 2001 is at www.carfreeday.com
      "We must be the change we wish to see"

      The Commons ___technology, economy, society ___
      Eric.Britton@... Tel: +331 4326 1323 URL ecoplan.org
    • Ed Beighe
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 3, 2001
        This is great. The Uncle sam poster is pretty good too:

        ncleSam.jpg

        Are these images of "real" posters? By that I mean were they actual posters
        from WWII era, and if so, who distributed them? If they were distributed by
        US government, they should be archived somewhere( but where?)

        > Well, you can. We have had Adolf helping us in our carshare work for a
        > number of years now, and here is how you can have him for your warm self.
        > Slight complicated, but it's worth the detour.
        >
        > 1. Go to www.carfreeday.com
        > 2. Click Media Tool Box
        > 3. Click Project Library
        > 4. Click Local CFD support doc.
        >
        > At that point you are ready to have your very own Adolf Alone poster.

      • Lisa Brandt
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 28, 2001
          Wonderful! I just downloaded it, and can't wait to stick it on my
          bike "trunk."

          > You have to (have to?) have a look at the Earth Car Free Day and
          then sign
          > in. \

          Every day is Car Free Day for me... :)

          Lisa
        • Whitney Turner
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 30, 2001
            Is that the same site that tells me "I'm sorry, bout you're going to have
            to become an Internet Explorer user to view this"?

            Whitney "If I didn't need Peachtree (no Linux port....yet) I wouldn't use
            ANY M$ products" Turner