Re: Winter Again

  • LastWholeEarth@xxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 30, 1999
      What is an "enclosed" trice? ..... I have sort of a mountain bike too.
      Been a few Winters since I've "driven" one in the snow, though. But I
      think I will this Winter. Ginger
    • jdsingleton
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 1, 1999
        <NOTE: This message may be a duplicate, as ELN's mail services have
        been acting up. If it is a dupe, I apologize.>

        On Tue, 30 Nov 1999 02:53:57 -0500 (EST), buddhabuddha@...
        (buddha) wrote:

        >From: buddhabuddha@... (buddha)
        >
        >Yep it is winter got down in the 60s today

        Hey, buddha

        That's not winter, that's downright balmy. I'm glad it's finally
        starting to get cold here. (The wind chill was -2 F this morning.)

        Later,
        Jim Singleton