Commute options

  • wkennedy@jademountain.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2001
      Hey All,

      A lurker springs forth!

      I have a couple of commute strategies. 15 miles gradual up hill:
      Drive (once a week) 25 min to 45 min
      bike 50 mins
      bus 1.5 hours
      bus then bike part way 45 min.

      I also can take a hilly country path, 18.5 miles, really pretty thru
      farm country, minimal traffic
      bike 1 hour 10 minutes.

      I usually bike when the weather allows. Cold is no problem, but
      heavy rain, snow and/or wind will make me wimp out. Then I ride the
      bus. I have an unlimited bus pass as a benefit thru work.

      Wes in Boulder, CO, USA
      --

      "Be the change you wish to see." M.K. Gandhi