UK are you all ok ?

  • buddha
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 1999
      Hope all of you are well read about the bad train accident. My good
      wishes to all let us know if we can do anything to help
    • Helen Deborah Vecht
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5, 1999
        The message <23673-37FA7CAE-6320@...>
        from buddhabuddha@... (buddha) contains these words:

        > From: buddhabuddha@... (buddha)

        > Hope all of you are well read about the bad train accident. My good
        > wishes to all let us know if we can do anything to help

        I'll maybe let you know after work today. Yesterday was a day off;
        today I'm back. I suspect the powers that be will have forgotten I'm
        an Emergency Physician!

        --
        Helen D. Vecht
        helenvecht@...