Re: [CarFree] crtical mass

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2001
      > I have just started critical mass here in Green Bay WI.

      =v= Congratulations! You're the 106th Critical Mass that I know
      of in North America. You see, I maintain www.critical-mass.org
      and I just added your city to it. :^) Let me know if you ever
      set up a web site, so's I can link to it.

      > Is anyone on this list a masser, and what are some views on
      > it[?]

      =v= I'm a masser. My views: it rocks!

      > Ours is a "showcase ride", with clunkers/cruisers/singlespeeds/
      > trikes, etc... highlighted. It adds to the parade effect, I
      > think.

      =v= I like that approach. I like there to be lots of practical
      everyday bikes, work bikes, and bikes with trailers; because
      that shows possibilities that many people aren't aware of. We
      also build and ride choppers for the parade effect.