Trying to get Car Free and need some help please

  • josephfloyd_zerowaste
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2012
      Please go to the site below, vote for me (Joseph Floyd, Zero Waste Coordinator), and share this on your wall. My beautiful wife entered me in a contest for a Yuba Mundo cargo bike that will allow me to carry 440 lbs plus me without the CO2 emissions of a car. Thanks in advance and thank your friends for me too!! :) http://wfi.re/f4hdv

      Sincerely,
      Joseph Floyd