Re: Why does my car-free handyman business scare away news media?

  • the_exegete
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 19, 2011
      First off, I think you should get a Presidential Medal of Freedom for running a business like that cars-free.

      Second, even keeping in mind what Joseph said, car commercials are probably the last relaible source of revenue for a lot of media. ExxonMobil used to be a pretty reliable source; they spent three years running a picture of cyclohexane in every newspaper in the country. BP had three years of "we serve capuccino so therefore we are green" followed by two years of apologies. But the car money keeps rolling in.

      --ag