Re: [CF] How much does it cost to drive?

  • John T Schiffer Jr
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 18, 2011
      There are no food shortages resulting from grains for ethonol, just a new
      "fadish" sort of solar power for bio-mass ethonol. Indeed, this new method is
      dubious from most common points of view, yet, reightously so. That is- a new
      thing such as solar biomass need be literally "sold" to the public and only by
      the same face to face method where micro ovens were sold. Good old fashion
      salesmanship. Face to face also has worked and shoud continue working for
      selling solar improvements and yes, BICYCLES and CARSLESSNESS.(I was forced to
      take extra drugs by my actions against the fast cars by certain doctors. I have
      forgiven them. Yet I cannot work nor ride a bicycle for all the drugs in me
      partly from that misunderstanding. I drive a slow (44mph or less) stickered
      vehicle and kindly speak a greeting; "slow stickered car, part time (for more
      appreciative acts)" to all I meet. I speak also in liue of the latter, have said
      others should say so, as well as THE BOX, Future Consciousness 'sin" Detection
      unit, and Praise The (capital "T") Highest Power for many years.