Re: Michelle Obama's Get Moving program linked to pedestrian deaths?

  • Justice McPherson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 21, 2011
      Yes, it is; they say that there is more deaths because of people
      texting, etc. while walking and being killed, and blame Michelle.
    • Bill MacLane
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 22, 2011
        On Fri, Jan 21,Justice McPherson <JusticeZero@...> wrote:

        > Yes, it is; they say that there is more deaths because of people
        > texting, etc. while walking and being killed, and blame Michelle.

        Let's see ... we text while driving and text while walking and listen to our
        Ipod while jogging, crash, fall or otherwise walk where we are not to walk,
        and don't hear airplanes about to crash. It's all Obama's fault. Gee I
        guess Michelle just popped a fountain up in front of the unattentive texting
        lady in the mall too.
      • Will Stewart
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 23, 2011
          One of the comments in the article says it all;

          "This article must have been written by the guy who held the sign saying, "Get A Brain MORANS." At least it was aimed at that audience."