Re: [CF] Re: New here! My long introduction

  • Mark Jaroski
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 20, 2011
      You can do it! I haven't owned a car in 14 years, and counting. Now we have
      two small children, and we don't even think about it. In fact when I've
      suggested joining the car-sharing program my wife responded that it seemed
      like more trouble than it's worth.

      Anyhow, the thing is that after a while being car-free starts to effect your
      housing choices, so we now live somewhere that's just about perfect for not
      having a car, and that suits me just fine.