Car-Free politics

  • Joseph Carrillo
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2010
      I was in the 2010 election as a city council candidate for the City of Morgan Hill in California. One of my candidate meetings was in a suburb area which I had easily rode my bike to. They were impressed but also could have been worried that I might turn the city car-free. Could this have been the main thing that lowered my votes?