The great bike conspiracy

  • sd,ca
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 4, 2010
      Clearly, common sense is not a requirement for higher office.

      Or maybe sanity, for that matter.

      http://www.denverpost.com/election2010/ci_15673894
    • James & Ute Grayson
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 4, 2010
        I have difficulty understanding how over 18% of the survey respondents
        actually take this fellow 'seriously'.

        It is said that half of the general population has a 'below average' IQ. I
        think I see why.

        Jim

        From: sd,ca, Wednesday, August 04, 2010 5:42 PM

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 4, 2010
          http://www.denverpost.com/election2010/ci_15673894

          =v= I presume our U.N. oppressors will arrive in human-powered
          black helicopters, and wearing clipless jackboots.
          <_Jym_>
        • Bart Hawkins Kreps
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 4, 2010
            On Aug 4, 2010, at 9:41 PM, Jym Dyer wrote:

            > http://www.denverpost.com/election2010/ci_15673894
            >
            > =v= I presume our U.N. oppressors will arrive in human-powered
            > black helicopters, and wearing clipless jackboots.
            > <_Jym_>

            I'm quite sure I saw the Four Bicyclists of the Apocalypse pass by here today, and they were heading south.

            Bart Hawkins Kreps
            Port Hope, Ontario

          • CAT Director
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 5, 2010
              Half the population has a below average IQ, that's what average means.

              Means, get it?

              That's just an average pun.

              --
              Steve Schmitt