When Celebrities Validate My Opinions

    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2010
      =v= Fun video and interview with John Leguizamo. They ask him
      why he doesn't get around by limo and he says that he's riding
      a "green limo" -- his bicycle:

      http://www.cnn.com/2010/OPINION/05/06/leguizamo.urban.biking/

      =v= When celebrities validate my opinions, I feel like a true
      American. ;^)
      <_Jym_>
    • fred
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6, 2010
        Thanks for sharing that link/story. Funny guy on a bike, always a good
        thing. As a recumbent rider, I was amused at his comment about the
        "contraption" Bachetta that was headed the other way.

        His points were good too, low stress, good physical shape, others.