RE: [CF] Digest Number 3062

  • AnnaLisa Wiley
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2010
      Dear Devin,

      In case you were in doubt, I'd call that the corporate brush off.

      The guy that wrote that response was probably the same impatient a%! that
      made you feel endangered. I'd recommend saving the email in case you need
      it in the future. You may find someone in "management" that agrees with you
      and would love to see this. I doubt "HRGoon" did anything besides trash the
      email you wrote.

      Be Blessed,

      AnnaLisa

      9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzMyNDExMQRncnBzcElkAzE3MDUwNjQxNzcEbXNnSWQDMTk3NTEEc2
      VjA2Rtc2cEc2xrA3Ztc2cEc3RpbWUDMTI2NjY2MzM5Mg--> Another reason we are 2nd
      class

      Posted by: "Devin"
      <mailto:coultraguy@...?Subject=%20Re%3AAnother%20reason%20we%20are%202
      nd%20class> coultraguy@... <http://profiles.yahoo.com/hedwig_80501>
      hedwig_80501

      Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:11 pm (PST)

      On my into work today in m companies parking lot I was almost hit twice by
      impatient drivers so I sent an email to our HR department and was basically
      told suck it up. Wonder what would happen if someone gets hit with responses
      like this.
      My email to HR:
      I was wondering if it would be possible to send out a gentle reminder to the
      Mendota Heights office reminding people that cars are not the only forms of
      transportation at LPS i.e. walkers and bikers using our parking lot. Twice
      this morning I was put in physical danger by drivers who felt they should
      not have to wait for as I traveled through the parking lot on my bicycle.
      Thanks,
      Biker dude

      HR response:
      Let me run this by management and see what they say.

      With the snow I am sure it is very difficult to get around safely.

      Thank you,
      HR Goon

      --
      In Frith,