Life Amongst the CarUnFree

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2009
      =v= Today I saw a spastic guy kicking the door of a car. I
      didn't intervene or anything, since I figured, better a car
      than a human being. He then lurched over to the car's parking
      meter, gave it the hairy eyeball, and punched it a few times.

      =v= At this point I noticed that the car had a parking ticket.
      He went back to the car, jumped onto the front hood, and tromped
      across it. This left dents but, as with the door, they popped
      right back out. Again, no reason to intervene.

      =v= Then he got into the car and drove away.