Front wheel and generator hub recommendations

  • Devin Quince
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2009
      I am running an Xtracycle on a Novarra Randonnee that needs a new front
      wheel (700x35-43) in the next 2-3 months. Also since I just scored a new gig
      after 5 months of no work that sees me commuting around 10 at night I also
      wanted to look to at a generator for lighting purposes.

      Any ideas, recommendations, etc. would be awesome. Stability, strength, and
      longevity are more important than weight.
      Thanks and ride safe,
      Devin