Anyone familiar with San Antonio, TX?

  • dubluth
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2009
      My job's requiring that I move. Does anyone have knowledge of neighborhoods that would be good for carless persons?
    • dubluth
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2009
        I find the website walkscore.com suggestive. Googlemaps provides streetlevel view, which gives me some idea of the environment I'll commute through / live in. Craigslist indicates residences for rent in the zip code. I don't work downtown, but I think I may have no problem living within a couple of miles from work.