Paradigm SHIFT IS RIGHT!!! We ALL gotta change, man....

  • shiftgood2
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2009
      I think that experience would force a paradigm shift in their little pea brains -- and perhaps change their lives for the better forever!
      Man I tell ya. THIS IS SO TRUE!!! Man are you right. For those that want to hear my gripes is the following, that is- These statements that probably are booring at best- but they are still true.-
      BOORING OLD GRIPES but ture- The workers are stuck with JOBS over paradigm shift (except for abut 10 of them in the whole United States that DO fight for more of a brain). And one can hardly feel those 10 that do fight for goodness and Goodness. The good news is- I am retired, have some solar stuff, THE BOX (Floaters stuff....) and I know of some other retired guys (as well as the 10 workers that getting their brains back in the U.S. and other countries-dispite the boss) that are getting OFF this planet if at all with This Box and a little faith in disappearing stuff.....ect....ect....(I KNOW the Box has not been proven to fly yet....I am working on it. :O) ) PtL...No freeky geeky.
    • shiftgood2
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2009
        --- In CarFree@yahoogroups.com, "shiftgood2" <shiftgood2@...> wrote:

        > I think that experience would force a paradigm shift in their little pea brains -- and perhaps change their lives for the better forever!
        > Man I tell ya. THIS IS SO TRUE!!! Man are you right. For those that want to hear my gripes is the following, that is- These statements that probably are booring at best- but they are still true.-
        > BOORING OLD GRIPES but ture- The workers are stuck with JOBS over paradigm shift (except for abut 10 of them in the whole United States that DO fight for more of a brain). And one can hardly feel those 10 that do fight for goodness and Goodness. The good news is- I am retired, have some solar stuff, THE BOX (Floaters stuff....) and I know of some other retired guys (as well as the 10 workers that getting their brains back in the U.S. and other countries-dispite the boss) that are getting OFF this planet if at all with This Box and a little faith in disappearing stuff.....ect....ect....(I KNOW the Box has not been proven to fly yet....I am working on it. :O) ) PtL...No freeky geeky.

        Of course those people that are blessed enough to work for a business that is owned and operated by bicyclers or vehicles that sticker their vehicle "I go slow" or "I go less than 44mph" are exempt from being zombiefied. With all of this psychic war and disappearing stuff and people (viz: annialation of fast vehicle people results in their neuropsychological remission that makes them slower metally.) only those that fight against the car people and fast vehicles will be qualified to be normal brain functioning. If, in turn those zombie "pee brains" transfer their slower metal states to bicyclers and so on...they, (the bicyclers, pedestrians ect..) will be slower metally. Remember! The pain and transferring ability by fast vehicles is overwhelming. We in Florida ect... have The Box that enables us to think without all of the transferrences. I will soon be able to inform Dr. Charma (original disappring V.A. doctor stating that disappearing stuff was valid in 1998) of the ability for cotton and steel wool, with the unknown fear stigma inside such, to hold human energy inside of the cotton and steel wool layers (Dr. Reich) dispite all transferrences from other people and things.-
        John T. Schiffer Jr.