Re: [CF] Cards for SUV Windshields

    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 15 10:03 PM
      =v= Some out-of-the-blue email prompted me to stroll through
      this list's archives (mainly to figure out what the email
      was talking about). This message from me, posted in 2002,
      was part of it all:

      > The author puts cards on SUV windshields that say this:

      | "Road-Hogging, Gas-Guzzling, Air-Fouling Vulgarian! Clearly
      | you have an extremely small penis, or you wouldn't drive such
      | a monstrosity. For the adequately endowed, there are hybrids
      | or electrics. 310-798-1817."

      > Then she wrote a column based on the messages she got at the
      > phone number. :^)

      =v= I just want to warn people that the link to the article
      has expired. Here's a new and improved link, should you wish
      to walk, skate, bike, anything but drive down Memory Lane:

      http://www.advicegoddess.com/suv.html

      Yr. Obdt. Srvt.,