RE: [CF] Re:front baby carrier

  • Robert J. Matter
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2009

      So last night I am laying in bed reading with the TV still on after watching
      ABC news at 10:00 p.m. and all of a sudden I hear Michael Burton's voice. I
      looked up to see a segment about biking in Chicago and MB talking about
      carfree commuting with children. MB was shown lowering his young son Miguel
      into his Kettler Teddy seat and pedaling away to daycare. Way to go
      Michael!

      -Bob Matter
      -----------
      "While billions of taxpayer dollars are poured into road-building each year,
      about 80 million Americans cannot drive because they are too old, too young,
      disabled, or lack the economic means to own a car. The highway lobby's
      agenda continues to marginalize these people." --Brent Blackwelder,
      "Highway Robbery: Building for the Rich and Taking from the Poor"
    • CAT Director
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2009
        a child trailer with a roll bar construction pulled behind the cyclist is
        extremely safe statistically.

        --
        Steve Schmitt
        CAT-Coalition for Appropriate Transportation Director