will the economy bounce

  • Simon Norton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2009
      The economy will bounce only if we learn how to run it with less fuel
      consumption. Otherwise Peak Oil and other capacity constraints will choke off
      any expansion, just as they were (I believe) instrumental in setting off this
      crisis.

      If we can validate the above hypothesis and make people understand it, then it
      will be a lot easier to promote car-free lifestyles.

      Simon Norton